by Cromulent Labs
Customize your Home Screen
Now with iOS 14, Launcher brings its powerful widgets to your Home Screen!
With just one touch you can:
- Call, message, FaceTime, or email a contact.
- Get directions to a location.
- Start playing any artist, album or playlist in Apple Music.
- Quickly access your favorite websites.
- Launch actions within apps like Compose Tweet or Run Shortcut.
- Turn Wifi, Bluetooth, Low Power Mode, DND, Cellular Data, and Airplane Mode on and off.
- Launch any app on your device.
Launcher Widgets also have many customization options you can't get with normal home screen icons (some require the Premium Version upgrade):
- Customize your icons and backgrounds.
- Change icon size from tiny to huge.
- Remove icon labels for a cleaner look.
- Style with background colors or images; match existing wallpaper.
- Stack widgets for better space utilization.
- Unlimited number of new iOS 14 widgets.
Any widget can be configured to change its icon set automatically based on day, time, and/or location! (Premium Version only)
This allows you to set up specific icons to show based on:
- Morning, day, evening.
- Home, work, gym.
- Weekdays, weekends.
And Launcher 5 contains many more powerful and useful features while keeping the same user friendly widget setup. Including:
- Existing "classic widgets" can still be used in the Notification Center.
- Recently Launched and Most Launched widgets update automatically based on usage.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
- Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
Privacy Support Contact Us